New, just used a few times in our showroom.
With the AfterShock Bass Distortion it gets really dirty. By itself and directly out of the box, it comes with three massive bass distortion engines of enormous tonal range. Their spectrum spans from low-end crunch to subtle tube-like overdrive to in-your-face germanium style Fuzz. Plugged to a smartphone one gets access to a myriad of further parameters and a library of over 40 overdrive, distortion and Fuzz algorithms via the Neuro App. MIDI compatibility via the separately available Source Audio Neuro Hub as well as stereo in- and outputs make this one of the most flexible bass drives on the market.
– bass fuzz effects pedal
– 3 distinct Bass Fuzz circuits
– MIDI compatible via Source Audio Neuro Hub
– more parameters and algorithms editable via Neuro Mobile App (iOS & Android)
– connects to smartphone via headphone jack
– universal Bypass, analog buffered or relay-based true bypass selectable
– 56-bit Processor and 24-bit converter
– controls for Drive, Clean, Tone and Level
– toggle switch for selecting between TUBE, HEAVY and FUZZ modes
– bypass footswitch
– brushed anodized aluminum housing
– 6.3 mm mono left & right Input and Output jacks for multiple routing possibilities
– 3.5 mm TRRS Control Input for Expression control via Hot Hand 3 or Expression Pedal for external real-time control of assignable parameters.
– Mini USB Port for PC connectivity (Windows and Mac Compatible)
– power supply via included 9V DC adapter, 2.1 x 5.5 mm barrel plug, polarity (-) center
– current draw 180 mA (max. 220 mA with Hot Hand Wireless Adapter)
– dimensions (L x B x H) 114 mm x 70 mm x 51 mm
– weight 280 g
– 4 Years W-Music Distribution Warranty (product registration required)