The MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe is powered by pure analog bucket-brigade technology, serving up shimmering, liquid chorus and swooshing, metallic flanger effects while preserving the punch and fundamental of your low end.
The Bass Chorus Deluxe features top-mounted Flanger and X-Over buttons with LED status indicators. In X-Over Mode, modulation in low frequencies is decreased at 100Hz—perfect for playing upper register chords, melodies and fills while keeping the low end in tune. With Bass and Treble controls you can cut or boost lows and highs and shape the tonal character of the effect. For a wide stereo sound, select the TRS (tip-ring-sleeve) Stereo Hardwire Bypass Mode via an internal switch. In this mode, you can use a TRS to TS (tip-sleeve) Y-splitter cable to send the effect signal to two different amplifiers, allowing the modulation to move from left to right.
The Bass Chorus Deluxe joins the ranks of award-winning pedals in the MXR Bass Innovations line, each designed by bass players for bass players.
– chorus bass effect pedal
– analog bucket-brigade technology
– controls for Bass, Treble, Intensity, Rate and Width
– control buttons for X-Over and Flanger
– internal switch for stereo hardwire bypass mode
– bypass footswitch
– status LED
– metal housing
– 6.3 mm mono IN/OUT jacks
– power supply via 9V battery or optional 9V DC (Dunlop ECB 003) power supply, 2.1 x 5.5 mm barrel plug, polarity (-) center
– 4 Years W-Music Distribution Warranty (product registration required)