LIMITED with NO LIMITS!
Following the worldwide incredible success of the Little Marcus heads,
this Marcus Miller signature LIMITED EDITION series is ready to
As for the standard version it has an amazing clear definition, punch
and dynamic, respecting the priority of tone like all the Little Mark
heads, plus a NEW tone setting with 5-band EQ, the PARAMETRIC EQ
control, gold plated circuit and new super-cool look are added to the
highly appreciated features of the standard series, creating a true
state-of-the-art amp to give ANY tone you need, no limits!
The Marcus Limited 250 is a smart, inexpensive option
is a great value for those who want the wide range of tones and
portability of the Marcus Limited heads but don’t need the full power of
a 500W head. It’s great for practicing, rehearsing, and small/medium
- INPUT: impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 9 Vpp
- EFFECT RETURN: impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- GAIN: -46 dB to +23 dB range
- MASTER VOLUME
- LINE OUT LEVEL
- MUTE switch
- GROUND LIFT (switch on rear panel)
- PRE/POST EQ (switch on rear panel)
- FSW input for (optional) footswitch to turn on/off EQ1 and EQ2
- ULTRALOW: Level ±16 dB (Freq. 65Hz)
- LOW: Level ±16 dB (Freq. 180Hz)
- MID: Level ±16 dB (Freq. 500 Hz)
- HIGH MID: Level ±16 dB (Freq. 1.4 KHz)
- HIGH: Level ±16 dB (Freq. 3.8 KHz)
- OLD SCHOOL: Variable LOW PASS From 20KHz to 200Hz
- PARAMETRIC EQ: from 500Hz to 12KHz (Level -16dB /+16 dB)
- LINE OUT: balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
- EFFECT SEND: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT: speakon combo
- WEIGHT: 5.51 lbs / 2.5 Kg
- WIDTH: 10.87 in. / 27.6 cm
- DEPTH: 9.84 in. / 25 cm
- HEIGHT: 3.27 in. / 8.3 cm
- OUTPUT POWER: 250W RMS @ 4 ohms / 150W RMS @ 8 ohms
- POWER REQUIREMENT: 100/120V; 230V; 240V – 50/60Hz (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
Minimum ohm load for all Markbass heads is 4 ohms.
Markbass amps/combos are manufactured to be sold and used in the country
of purchase, and they are factory preset to that country’s voltage. Due
to homologation issues, the voltage may not be changed.
Rack ears do not come included with this head.
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.