You may already have your desired overdrive sound or want even more modulation effects than the Mod Workstation provides?
You want a lot of modulation effects and would like to use them in your stereo setup?
All in a small Stompbox with easy controls, the Keeley’s Super Mod Workstation provides you with sixteen modulation, time based and reverb effects in two separate banks, complete with stereo outputs for stereo or mono operation.
Chorus, Vibrato, Phaser, Flanger, Envelope Filter, Reverbs, Delays, Keeley’s award-winning Automatic Double Tracker (ADT), and more are at your command!
The rate of the effects can easily be set via the designated Rate knobs, or by the internal tap tempo switch.
Alternative options are provided for with an expression control input as well as external tap tempo for controlling the rate of the second mod bank effects on the fly.
– 2 Bank Modulation multi-effects pedal
– 8 Modulation effects per Bank
– Metal housing
– True Bypass
– Status LEDs
– Tap Tempo indicator LED
– Controls for Mod Select, Blend, Depth, Rate and Regen in each MOD section
– 2 bypass footswitches, one for each section
– Tap Tempo footswitch
– 6.3 mm mono Input jack
– 6.3 mm mono left and right output jacks for mono/stereo operation
– 6.3 mm external Tap Tempo control input
– 6.3 mm Expression control input
– optional 9V DC adapter 2.1 mm x 5.5 mm barrel plug, polarity (-) center
– Current draw 179 mA
– Dimensions (D x W x H) 99 mm x 120 mm x 53 mm
– Weight 425g
– Made in USA
– 4 Years W-Music Distribution Warranty (product registration required)