You want 16 different superb Delay and Reverb effects in one Pedal? You want to use the two effects in conjunction with each other – possibly even in stereo? And you don’t want a bulky multi effects unit?
The Keeley Delay Workstation delivers!
It packs 8 Delay and Reverb engines in two effects banks in a small housing and places them together with Stereo, external tap tempo and expression control at your feet, taking care of almost all your time based modulation needs.
Everything from 80’s Slapback to vintage analog or tape delay, multi head tape delay or some even crazier delay settings,
such as he subdivided delay lets you dial in your repeats precisely on beat fractions for a rhythmic use of the effect – the Delay Workstation provides you with all that…
…plus a reverb section of 8 selected Keeley Reverbs!
– Delay/Reverb multi-effects pedal
– 8 different Delay types
– 8 different Reverb types (including 2 delay options available in the for dual delays together with the Delay section)
– Metal housing
– True Bypass
– Status LEDs
– Tap Tempo indicator LED
– REVERB section controls for Reverb Select, Blend, Decay, Predelay and Morph
– DELAY section controls for Delay Select, Blend, Time, Feedback and Morph
– 2 bypass footswitches, one for each section
– Tap Tempo footswitch
– 6.3 mm mono Input
– 6.3 mm mono left and right outputs for mono/stereo operation
– 6.3 mm external Tap Tempo control input
– 6.3 mm Expression control input for controlling reverb decay
– optional 9V DC adapter 2.1 mm x 5.5 mm barrel plug, polarity (-) center
– Current draw 170 mA
– Dimensions (D x W x H) 99 mm x 120 mm x 53 mm
– Weight 425 g
– Made in USA
Amongst those are Keeley’s priced room, chamber and hall reverbs as well as the new shimmer, and a flanged reverb that includes modulation in the reverb signal, ranging from a slight vibrato to surging random modulation. Shimmer tops your reverb with an octave up signal allowing for unending soundscapes reminiscent of Keeley’s Aurora reverb.