Keeley 30ms Automatic Double Tracker. The stereo effect pedal offers an array of studio style doubling effects used for creating thicker, fuller sounding instruments. Also included in the effect pedal is a reverb that simulates the famous chamber in Studio Two. The Keeley 30ms is designed to work with guitar, bass, keyboard, even vocals.
The Keeley Engineering 30ms Automatic Double Tracker pedal can be used in mono with a built in “Abbey Verb” reverb control, or in stereo as the Double Tracker Pro.
The 30ms offers altered and detuned effects like a chorus pedal might sound, only without the regularity of a LFO oscillator in Dimension Mode. In this mode you have the ability to create up to two different voices for a stereo double tracked field.
You control the tuning and delay for results that are stunning mono or through two amplifiers in stereo. Abbey Mode offers something more similar to a conventional chorus in that it simulates synched tape decks running in parallel with varying tape speeds.
Stereo or mono this mode gives you a wide, lush sound without sounding like a conventional chorus pedal. Lastly the team at Keeley created a unique Slapback Mode for rockabilly sounds.
The Slapback is now a double tracked echo with the two altered voices. Add the Keeley Abbey Verb to this mode to create really new effects.
– Double Tracking, short time delay, static chorus, reverb effects pedal
– Metal housing
– Buffered bypass
– Status LED
– Controls for Reverb, Tuning, Time and Level
– Toggle to switch between “SLAPBACK”, “ABBEY MODE” or “DIMENSION” mode
– 2 internal DIP switches to select the output cable operation
– Bypass footswitch
– 6.3 mm mono IN jack
– 6.3 mm stereo TRS OUT jack
– including 6.3 mm jack TRS stereo-to-mono adapter cable for stereo operation
– Power supply via optional 9V DC adapter 2.1 mm x 5.5 mm barrel plug, polarity (-) center
– Current draw 65 mA
– Dimensions (D x W x H) 112 mm x 60 mm x 51 mm
– Weight 277 g
– Made in USA