Furch Red Deluxe Gc-SR + Hardcase
- First-class acoustic guitar made for the most discerning guitarists.
- Premium-quality master grade tonewoods.
- Proprietary design features and production technologies, including special soundboard and backplate voicing process, the revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint, and unique Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish.
- Ergonomic feature Bevel Duo for maximum comfort.
- Luxury appearance featuring a host of appointments made from abalone and koa.
- Heavy-duty Hiscox hardshell case.
Nut width 45 mm
Neck reinforcement CNR System with dual-action adjustment
Neck profile Furch Soft V Scale length 650 mm
Fingerboard material Figured ziricote Fingerboard
radius 400 mm
Fingerboard front inlay White pearl Roman numeral inlays
Fingerboard side inlay White pearl linear position markers
Fret finish Polished
Headstock overlay Figured ziricote Headstock inlay Abalone leafs
Fingerboard and headstock binding Koa with white line
Neck material African mahogany
Machine heads Gotoh 510 Silver Patina – gear ratio 1:21
Machine head buttons Polished ebony Zero fret TUSQ Nut string spacing (45 mm) 38 mm Nut string spacing
Strings Elixir Ph-Br Nanoweb 12-53
Neck finish Full-Pore Smooth-Slide Satin Finish with antibacterial additive
Headstock finish Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish
body shape Gc
Body ergonomics Bevel Duo – koa with contrasting line
Neck-to-body joint 14th fret
Solid top – grade Sitka spruce – master grade Solid
back and sides – grade Indian rosewood – master grade
Binding Koa with white line
Purfling Abalone with black and white line Tail decoration Koa wedge with contrasting line
Rosette Premium solid koa ring with abalone inlay
Bridge Figured ziricote Bridge pins Ebony with pearl eye
Saddle TUSQ fully compensated
Bridge string spacing 55 mm
Top finish Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish
Back and sides finish Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish
Pickguard Anti-Scratch – transparent