Furch Grand Nylon Series
High-quality acoustic guitar made from carefully select solid woods.
Proprietary design features and production technologies, including soundboard voicing and the revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint.
Stylish natural appearance featuring a double ring rosette with black walnut inlay, artificial tortoise body binding, a transparent pickguard, and side mother-of-pearl dot position markers.
The Grand Nylon series combines two guitar worlds, the sound and lightness of playing the classical guitar and ergonomic features of a neck of steel string guitars. Furch GNc 2-CW model has a cedar soundboard and black walnut back and sides. These tonewoods give the guitar not only a pleasing musical sound, but also a gorgeous natural look. A time-proven body design and internal bracing pattern translate into an optimal balance of volume, sustain, and dynamics.
Sound is the most important consideration for Furch guitars. Their excellent acoustic qualities are the result of state-of-the art technologies, proprietary production processes and precision craftsmanship combined with the use of the best available tonewoods. Furch GNc 2-SW guitar is no fluke. Hear its exceptional sound quality for yourself with Tonepedia’s app. You can compare its unique sound with other Furch models and also guitars from other manufacturers.
- The premium nature of Furch GNc 2-SW guitar is underscored by the fact that the soundboard is individually tuned using the voicing process, which enhances the instrument’s tonal properties to the highest level. Thanks to that, Furch GNc 2-SW guitar has a crystalline clear, harmonically rich, balanced, and highly dynamic sound across the entire tonal spectrum.
Instrument features Open-Pore Finish, a special thin finish that promotes the natural sonic qualities of tonewoods and provides an excellent level of surface protection. The finish accentuates low frequencies and produces a natural woody sound.- Spruce
– AASolid back and sides
– gradeBlack walnut
– AABindingArtificial tortoisePurflingBlack and white linesRosetteDouble ring with black walnut inlay
– SaddleTUSQ BlackBridge
– string spacing55 mm
– Top finishOpen-Pore
– FinishBack and sides finishOpen-Pore
– FinishPickguardSatin transparent
– Neck Nut width45 mm
– Neck reinforcementCNR System with dual-action adjustment
– Neck profileFurch Soft V
– Scale length650 mm
– Fingerboard materialEbony
– Fingerboard radius400 mm
– Fingerboard side inlayWhite pearl position dots Fret finish
– BrushedHeadstock overlay Ebony
– Neck material: African mahogany
– Machine heads: Schaller Hauser Chrome – gear ratio 1:16
– Machine head buttonsPolished ebonyZero fretBlack TUSQ
– Nut string spacing38 mm
– Strings: Savarez Alliance 500AJ HT
– Neck finish: Open-Pore
– FinishHeadstock finishOpen-Pore Finish