Gary Clark Jr.’s uncanny lyricism and his ability to meld hip-hop, funk, and rock ‘n’ roll seamlessly with a blues-based core has breathed new life into one of America’s greatest musical traditions.
The Cry Baby Wah is the perfect complement to his masterfully crafted tunes, imbuing his compositions with expressive, melodic gravity. This custom version comes tuned with a lower frequency range that allows Gary to further explore the emotional depth that is so integral to the blues while its tighter sweep is perfect for kicking in percussive syncopation when it’s time to groove.
Dressed in custom brushed copper finish personally chosen by Gary that will patina over time, the Gary Clark Jr. Cry Baby Wah looks as good as it sounds.
– wah effects pedal
– Gary Clark Jr. signature pedal
– tight sweep range is perfect for percussive, syncopated rhythms
– low frequency center provides smooth, warm sound
– metal housing
– brushed copper finish
– 6.3 mm mono in- / output jacks
– power supply via 9V battery or optional 9V DC adapter (Dunlop ECB003), 2.1 x 5.5 mm barrel plug, polarity (-) center
– current draw 0.9 mA
– dimensions (L x W x H) 250 mm x 100 mm x 94 mm
– weight 1.70 kg